COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Online Class Information
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
While we are eager to reconnect in person, we will continue to offer Zoom classes as an option for those who would like to practice virtually. Please check the schedule and note that some class sessions will be available as both in-person and Zoom. Simply select the option you prefer when registering.
- Online sign up is required. We are not able to accept walk-ins at this time. Please sign up on the website or through the MindBody app prior to class.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance. Please use it upon arrival.
- Masks or face coverings are required before and after class. Please keep your mask on until the instructor starts class. You may remove it once the practice begins.
- Temperature checks will be given with a thermal scanner upon entry. This is a non-invasive thermometer than scans your forehead. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or above will not be able to enter the studio.
- Screening questions will also be asked upon arrival. Please stay home if you are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. We also ask that you wait at least 14 days to return the studio if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or is presumed to have COVID-19.
- Social distancing is required. Please keep at least six feet apart from others in the entry area, hallway and inside the studio. Although we love to see our tribe connect, we cannot safely provide any gathering space at this time.
- Class sizes are limited to ensure social distancing. We have marked the floor to indicate where to place the front of your mat. Please fill the spaces furthest from the barn door first to ensure proper social distancing when students are entering for class.
- Please bring your own props and take them with you at the end of class. We will not have communal props or a storage area for mats, props, etc. If you stored any personal belongings at the studio previously, please collect them during your next visit.
- Increased cleaning measures will continue, including disinfecting of high-contact surfaces before and after each class, as well as a daily deep clean.
Zoom is free to download and can be used on a mobile device, laptop or tablet.
- Sign up at least two hours before class is scheduled to begin. Before class, we will email a link to the online class using the email address you have on file in our system.
- Join the meeting 5-10 minutes before classes is scheduled to start.
- Be sure to enable your camera and audio. The instructor will mute everyone once class begins, but we ask that you leave your camera on so the instructor can better assist you.
Thank you for your ongoing membership and support. We appreciate each of you! If you have any questions, please email Lori & Kristin.